- ORC STAIN is an ongoing, wet, drippy fantasy comic by James Stokoe, published by Image Comics.
- @jameswheeler @Cormacaroni @Thebeastmustdie @comicsandcola The only real endgame in this business called comics is to make this shit EDIBLE 2 days ago
- @comicsandcola If you don't hear from me again, you'll know that I died doing what I loved 2 days ago
- At that crossroads where I either stay up all night working and fuck up my schedule, or eat an unholy mound of chinese food and go comatose 2 days ago
- RT @Orbitaldropkick: KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS killsixbilliondemons.com #killsixbilliondemons https://t.co/HhyvKr62UF 2 days ago
- @switzke Oh dude, I watched your Tarantino videos today. A++++++, been thinking about them all night 2 days ago
Category Archives: Other Comics
Collab w/ Steve Orlando for Think of a City Godzilla in Hell #1 Silver Surfer Battleworld short SCOIP! Covers n things
Alternate cover to What If? Age of Ultron #2 written by my good pal Joe Keatinge, with art by Ramon Villalobos. Super-Sonic. Monster cover roughs. More Dionysus. First stab at the V/H/S/2 poster. Godzilla HCW pencils.
Wonton Soup is getting a collected rerelease. Covers for the new IDW Rogue Trooper series. Promo poster for the new Ninja Gaiden game. Guest pages for a Prophet issue. Bips and blops
Update time, hold on to your asses. Put your butts in your butt-holsters. My Godzilla series wrapped up quasi-recently, and the trade is out now. I had tons-o-fun working on that book, and am finally allowed into the official Godzilla … Continue reading
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo cowboys, I have finally joined the innumerable ranks of the Tumblrites. They are Legion, and there is no hope of resisting them. I’ll be posting mostly sketchy/unfinished/older stuff on there, while keeping this blog for shiny, new, clean things. … Continue reading
Some Godzilla covers for you… Here’s an interview I did for Newsarama about all that good G stuff http://www.newsarama.com/comics/james-stokoe-godzilla-attacks.html Plus some newish and oldish Orc Stain ish… Oh, hey. A Kroot!