- ORC STAIN is an ongoing, wet, drippy fantasy comic by James Stokoe, published by Image Comics.
- @royalboiler In the third part of this trilogy, it's just 2 hours of Sean Connery Dr. Jones Sr. eating steak with his gross pink lips 4 hours ago
- @royalboiler "HEY, Y'ALL, I HEARD YER 'JONESIN' FOR SOME HOT APPIEZ!" 4 hours ago
- @royalboiler ....or he could just own an Applebees franchise, cus his whole life is a lie. 4 hours ago
- @comicsandcola @inkstuds When my parents got him, he was ~140 pounds. That was the major league of belly rubs 1 week ago
- @inkstuds @comicsandcola I'm so rich in bellies over here, you don't even know instagram.com/p/q5GiLzDd2B/?… instagram.com/p/yINRbUjd9i/?… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Orc Stain
Wonton Soup is getting a collected rerelease. Covers for the new IDW Rogue Trooper series. Promo poster for the new Ninja Gaiden game. Guest pages for a Prophet issue. Bips and blops
Update time, hold on to your asses. Put your butts in your butt-holsters. My Godzilla series wrapped up quasi-recently, and the trade is out now. I had tons-o-fun working on that book, and am finally allowed into the official Godzilla … Continue reading
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo cowboys, I have finally joined the innumerable ranks of the Tumblrites. They are Legion, and there is no hope of resisting them. I’ll be posting mostly sketchy/unfinished/older stuff on there, while keeping this blog for shiny, new, clean things. … Continue reading
Some Godzilla covers for you… Here’s an interview I did for Newsarama about all that good G stuff http://www.newsarama.com/comics/james-stokoe-godzilla-attacks.html Plus some newish and oldish Orc Stain ish… Oh, hey. A Kroot!