- ORC STAIN is an ongoing, wet, drippy fantasy comic by James Stokoe, published by Image Comics.
- @stormantic Dawww, thanks Storm! Glad you were into it! 11 hours ago
- @ThoughtBubbleUK "SWEET CAROLINE....START THE REACTORRRRR........" 11 hours ago
- General Zod is *alright*, but sometimes you need a very specific Zod. 11 hours ago
- Neil before Zod i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc… 11 hours ago
- @ThoughtBubbleUK It's true, I've never seen them both in the same magic show together!! Maybe Diamond lives under Gaiman's cape like Kuatu! 11 hours ago
Category Archives: Other Comics
Alternate cover to What If? Age of Ultron #2 written by my good pal Joe Keatinge, with art by Ramon Villalobos. Super-Sonic. Monster cover roughs. More Dionysus. First stab at the V/H/S/2 poster. Godzilla HCW pencils.
Wonton Soup is getting a collected rerelease. Covers for the new IDW Rogue Trooper series. Promo poster for the new Ninja Gaiden game. Guest pages for a Prophet issue. Bips and blops
Update time, hold on to your asses. Put your butts in your butt-holsters. My Godzilla series wrapped up quasi-recently, and the trade is out now. I had tons-o-fun working on that book, and am finally allowed into the official Godzilla … Continue reading
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo cowboys, I have finally joined the innumerable ranks of the Tumblrites. They are Legion, and there is no hope of resisting them. I’ll be posting mostly sketchy/unfinished/older stuff on there, while keeping this blog for shiny, new, clean things. … Continue reading
Some Godzilla covers for you… Here’s an interview I did for Newsarama about all that good G stuff http://www.newsarama.com/comics/james-stokoe-godzilla-attacks.html Plus some newish and oldish Orc Stain ish… Oh, hey. A Kroot!
Hello all, time to dust off the ol’ blog. A couple of exciting things have happened since I last posted. Firstly, I am doing a motherfluffing GODZILLA COMIC for IDW. Godzilla is something that has been near and dear to … Continue reading
Comic stuff, old and new. Orc Stain #7 preview…
Oh hey, some stuff! Short and sweet. Page from issue 6 of Orc Stain. There will be plenty of goo piles, jelly bellies and orc fueled testosterone. Some pages from a Wonton Soup spin off that’s been flitting around in limbo … Continue reading