- ORC STAIN is an ongoing, wet, drippy fantasy comic by James Stokoe, published by Image Comics.
- @darrylayo JUST LIKE THE ILLUMINATI *WANTS* US TO BELIEVE, DARRYL #chokes 4 hours ago
- @darrylayo Yeah definitely. We should at least be thankful that they aren't teaching kids that aliens built the pyramids... 4 hours ago
- @darrylayo It's why digging into Mediterranean history rules... learning about one culture will always lead you to another 4 hours ago
- @darrylayo Which is weird cus even from a strictly Europe history you can't talk about Rome without Carthage/the Renaissance without Berbers 4 hours ago
- @switzke Has Zen Pencils done a gamergate comic yet? That might just be the catalyst to get this Armageddon started. 4 days ago
Category Archives: Orc Stain
Wonton Soup is getting a collected rerelease. Covers for the new IDW Rogue Trooper series. Promo poster for the new Ninja Gaiden game. Guest pages for a Prophet issue. Bips and blops
Update time, hold on to your asses. Put your butts in your butt-holsters. My Godzilla series wrapped up quasi-recently, and the trade is out now. I had tons-o-fun working on that book, and am finally allowed into the official Godzilla … Continue reading
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo cowboys, I have finally joined the innumerable ranks of the Tumblrites. They are Legion, and there is no hope of resisting them. I’ll be posting mostly sketchy/unfinished/older stuff on there, while keeping this blog for shiny, new, clean things. … Continue reading
Some Godzilla covers for you… Here’s an interview I did for Newsarama about all that good G stuff http://www.newsarama.com/comics/james-stokoe-godzilla-attacks.html Plus some newish and oldish Orc Stain ish… Oh, hey. A Kroot!