- ORC STAIN is an ongoing, wet, drippy fantasy comic by James Stokoe, published by Image Comics.
- Oh god. @MoritatArt arrives on twitter to corrupt a whole new generation. Hide your Stoli. 1 day ago
- @DaveScheidt Well, he totally snubs Odysseus (the guy who stole his shirt) in the underworld, so you can live twice if you're really catty. 1 day ago
- Here's Ajax falling on his sword cuz he didn't get the shirt that he wanted http://t.co/t3mSO9i0ZX 1 day ago
- I like ancient Greek literature cus it's basically catty teenage drama staged by grown dudes who don't wear pants. 1 day ago
- @coraleem23 Thanks again for lunch, Coralee! It was really great meeting all of you, hope to hang out again soon! 2 days ago
Category Archives: Orc Stain
Update time, hold on to your asses. Put your butts in your butt-holsters. My Godzilla series wrapped up quasi-recently, and the trade is out now. I had tons-o-fun working on that book, and am finally allowed into the official Godzilla … Continue reading
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo cowboys, I have finally joined the innumerable ranks of the Tumblrites. They are Legion, and there is no hope of resisting them. I’ll be posting mostly sketchy/unfinished/older stuff on there, while keeping this blog for shiny, new, clean things. … Continue reading
Some Godzilla covers for you… Here’s an interview I did for Newsarama about all that good G stuff http://www.newsarama.com/comics/james-stokoe-godzilla-attacks.html Plus some newish and oldish Orc Stain ish… Oh, hey. A Kroot!
Hello all, time to dust off the ol’ blog. A couple of exciting things have happened since I last posted. Firstly, I am doing a motherfluffing GODZILLA COMIC for IDW. Godzilla is something that has been near and dear to … Continue reading
So, if you’ve been paying attention to comic news lately (and I would not for a moment fault you if you haven’t), then you’ve probably heard about Ghost Rider creator Gary Friedrich’s legal woes. In a bid to erase the … Continue reading
Comic stuff, old and new. Orc Stain #7 preview…
My good friend and Inkstuds comics radio host Robin McConnell has graciously started an estore for a bunch of my original Orc Stain pages, along with some most excellent Brandon Graham pages. http://www.mcconnellart.com/ If there’s a page you don’t … Continue reading
Hello all, Been an age since the last update, but I’ve been working my tiny tits off and trying to keep this damnable addictive internet at an arms length. Orc Stain #6 is out today with #7 close on it’s … Continue reading
Oh hey, some stuff! Short and sweet. Page from issue 6 of Orc Stain. There will be plenty of goo piles, jelly bellies and orc fueled testosterone. Some pages from a Wonton Soup spin off that’s been flitting around in limbo … Continue reading