- ORC STAIN is an ongoing, wet, drippy fantasy comic by James Stokoe, published by Image Comics.
- @royalboiler @musashinoelegy @ThoughtBubbleUK OH, I'M SORRY. I didn't realize there's a Mountain Dew conversation RIGHT HERE ON TWITTER. 1 week ago
- @musashinoelegy @ThoughtBubbleUK @royalboiler Totes. Mr. Pibb doesn't even rate. That lazy motherfucker never even went to medical school. 1 week ago
- @royalboiler @musashinoelegy @ThoughtBubbleUK (...All due respect) 1 week ago
- @royalboiler @musashinoelegy @ThoughtBubbleUK Pretty sure Justin Gray never worked on my fav Aliens comic, so he's completely dead to me. 1 week ago
- @royalboiler @musashinoelegy @ThoughtBubbleUK All due respect, Palmiotti inked my fav Aliens comic, and that's how I judge a person's merit. 1 week ago
Category Archives: Orc Stain
Wonton Soup is getting a collected rerelease. Covers for the new IDW Rogue Trooper series. Promo poster for the new Ninja Gaiden game. Guest pages for a Prophet issue. Bips and blops
Update time, hold on to your asses. Put your butts in your butt-holsters. My Godzilla series wrapped up quasi-recently, and the trade is out now. I had tons-o-fun working on that book, and am finally allowed into the official Godzilla … Continue reading
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo cowboys, I have finally joined the innumerable ranks of the Tumblrites. They are Legion, and there is no hope of resisting them. I’ll be posting mostly sketchy/unfinished/older stuff on there, while keeping this blog for shiny, new, clean things. … Continue reading
Some Godzilla covers for you… Here’s an interview I did for Newsarama about all that good G stuff http://www.newsarama.com/comics/james-stokoe-godzilla-attacks.html Plus some newish and oldish Orc Stain ish… Oh, hey. A Kroot!
Hello all, time to dust off the ol’ blog. A couple of exciting things have happened since I last posted. Firstly, I am doing a motherfluffing GODZILLA COMIC for IDW. Godzilla is something that has been near and dear to … Continue reading