- ORC STAIN is an ongoing, wet, drippy fantasy comic by James Stokoe, published by Image Comics.
- Oh god. @MoritatArt arrives on twitter to corrupt a whole new generation. Hide your Stoli. 2 days ago
- @DaveScheidt Well, he totally snubs Odysseus (the guy who stole his shirt) in the underworld, so you can live twice if you're really catty. 3 days ago
- Here's Ajax falling on his sword cuz he didn't get the shirt that he wanted http://t.co/t3mSO9i0ZX 3 days ago
- I like ancient Greek literature cus it's basically catty teenage drama staged by grown dudes who don't wear pants. 3 days ago
- @coraleem23 Thanks again for lunch, Coralee! It was really great meeting all of you, hope to hang out again soon! 4 days ago
Category Archives: Illustrations
Update time, hold on to your asses. Put your butts in your butt-holsters. My Godzilla series wrapped up quasi-recently, and the trade is out now. I had tons-o-fun working on that book, and am finally allowed into the official Godzilla … Continue reading
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo cowboys, I have finally joined the innumerable ranks of the Tumblrites. They are Legion, and there is no hope of resisting them. I’ll be posting mostly sketchy/unfinished/older stuff on there, while keeping this blog for shiny, new, clean things. … Continue reading
So, the fantastic and enormously talented Sloane Leong asked me to contribute to a sci-fi themed art show entitled XENOMORPHS, and this is what I came up with. The show opens tomorrow night, so if you find yourself in Portland, … Continue reading
Some Godzilla covers for you… Here’s an interview I did for Newsarama about all that good G stuff http://www.newsarama.com/comics/james-stokoe-godzilla-attacks.html Plus some newish and oldish Orc Stain ish… Oh, hey. A Kroot!
Comic stuff, old and new. Orc Stain #7 preview…