- ORC STAIN is an ongoing, wet, drippy fantasy comic by James Stokoe, published by Image Comics.
- Which online streaming service will let me stream Donnie Yen movies behind my eyelids? 20 hours ago
- @IDieClassy @SPXcomics Ah!! That's awesome! 20 hours ago
- RT @IDieClassy: I took a copy of @HeGotGronch Wonton Soup to @SPXcomics and had guests fill in the blank panels. http://t.co/phsTiMofQb 20 hours ago
- DONNIE YEN!!! youtube.com/watch?v=w0HP6S… cc @hermanos @switzke 20 hours ago
- @royalboiler @musashinoelegy @ThoughtBubbleUK OH, I'M SORRY. I didn't realize there's a Mountain Dew conversation RIGHT HERE ON TWITTER. 1 week ago
Author Archives: James Stokoe
Alternate cover to What If? Age of Ultron #2 written by my good pal Joe Keatinge, with art by Ramon Villalobos. Super-Sonic. Monster cover roughs. More Dionysus. First stab at the V/H/S/2 poster. Godzilla HCW pencils.
Wonton Soup is getting a collected rerelease. Covers for the new IDW Rogue Trooper series. Promo poster for the new Ninja Gaiden game. Guest pages for a Prophet issue. Bips and blops
Update time, hold on to your asses. Put your butts in your butt-holsters. My Godzilla series wrapped up quasi-recently, and the trade is out now. I had tons-o-fun working on that book, and am finally allowed into the official Godzilla … Continue reading
Hi, all. I’ve been getting a lot of questions about it lately, so I just wanted to make a quick clarification about my involvement with the Sullivan’s Sluggers Kickstarter. I’ve been content to be silent on my end, but after … Continue reading
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo cowboys, I have finally joined the innumerable ranks of the Tumblrites. They are Legion, and there is no hope of resisting them. I’ll be posting mostly sketchy/unfinished/older stuff on there, while keeping this blog for shiny, new, clean things. … Continue reading
So, the fantastic and enormously talented Sloane Leong asked me to contribute to a sci-fi themed art show entitled XENOMORPHS, and this is what I came up with. The show opens tomorrow night, so if you find yourself in Portland, … Continue reading