- ORC STAIN is an ongoing, wet, drippy fantasy comic by James Stokoe, published by Image Comics.
- @edbrisson @CharlieChu To be fair, I don't read my own comics either. 4 days ago
- Wanna redub Look Who's Talking so that the babies only say, "Dude, fuck off. Dude!!?? Fuck off! DUDE FUCK OFF!!!!" 4 days ago
- @edbrisson @inkstuds That's how we do in the Brokanogan. (if you wanna stop by for a beer or something before your bus, hit us up!) 5 days ago
- Quit Smoking; Round 3 31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldqdvr3… 5 days ago
- @royalboiler Of course I would win. I'd just put a bear trap in my bag of chips, thus rendering your fists useless. 1 week ago
Author Archives: James Stokoe
Alternate cover to What If? Age of Ultron #2 written by my good pal Joe Keatinge, with art by Ramon Villalobos. Super-Sonic. Monster cover roughs. More Dionysus. First stab at the V/H/S/2 poster. Godzilla HCW pencils.
Wonton Soup is getting a collected rerelease. Covers for the new IDW Rogue Trooper series. Promo poster for the new Ninja Gaiden game. Guest pages for a Prophet issue. Bips and blops
Update time, hold on to your asses. Put your butts in your butt-holsters. My Godzilla series wrapped up quasi-recently, and the trade is out now. I had tons-o-fun working on that book, and am finally allowed into the official Godzilla … Continue reading
Hi, all. I’ve been getting a lot of questions about it lately, so I just wanted to make a quick clarification about my involvement with the Sullivan’s Sluggers Kickstarter. I’ve been content to be silent on my end, but after … Continue reading
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo cowboys, I have finally joined the innumerable ranks of the Tumblrites. They are Legion, and there is no hope of resisting them. I’ll be posting mostly sketchy/unfinished/older stuff on there, while keeping this blog for shiny, new, clean things. … Continue reading
So, the fantastic and enormously talented Sloane Leong asked me to contribute to a sci-fi themed art show entitled XENOMORPHS, and this is what I came up with. The show opens tomorrow night, so if you find yourself in Portland, … Continue reading
Some Godzilla covers for you… Here’s an interview I did for Newsarama about all that good G stuff http://www.newsarama.com/comics/james-stokoe-godzilla-attacks.html Plus some newish and oldish Orc Stain ish… Oh, hey. A Kroot!
Hello all, time to dust off the ol’ blog. A couple of exciting things have happened since I last posted. Firstly, I am doing a motherfluffing GODZILLA COMIC for IDW. Godzilla is something that has been near and dear to … Continue reading
So, if you’ve been paying attention to comic news lately (and I would not for a moment fault you if you haven’t), then you’ve probably heard about Ghost Rider creator Gary Friedrich’s legal woes. In a bid to erase the … Continue reading
Comic stuff, old and new. Orc Stain #7 preview…